The Perfect Beauty Cosmetics Rewards Programme (the 'Programme') is a loyalty programme operated by The Perfect Beauty Cosmetics Bahrain (hereinafter referred to as 'Company').
As a member, you will earn loyalty points when making qualifying purchases on products in The Company website www.thepbcos.com in Bahrain, Kuwait, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia , Oman, Qatar and United Arab Emirates (hereinafter referred to as ‘GCC’).
These terms and conditions relate to the membership, earning and redeeming of points under the Programme from its launch.
Your aforesaid consent will continue in effect unless you withdraw the consent by notice in writing to the Company email email@example.com. Withdrawal of consent may mean that certain services may no longer be provided to you, and entitles the Company to terminate your membership at its sole option.
- As a member of the Programme, you will be issued a membership at the time of enrollment against the email an information which you provide for enrollment.
- The Company reserves the right to withdraw or cancel any or all memberships issued; refuse to award points; withdraw points; refuse the right to redeem points collected for any breach of these conditions or failure to pay for the purchases without prior notice.
- By using the Programme you automatically provide acceptance of the Programme along with its rules, terms and conditions, which are subject to amendment from time to time.
- Your membership of the Programme can be revoked or refused if you are involved in any act of fraud, shoplifting, cheating with or without cause and without notice. The membership can also be revoked if you are found to be involved in any sort of misuse of the membership. In this given scenario all your existing points associated with the Membership shall also stand cancelled and cannot be redeemed.
- The Company reserves the right to modify or close the Programme, or to change, cancel or withdraw any of the terms and conditions, without assigning any reasons whatsoever at any point of time at its own discretion. It reserves the right to discontinue Programme memberships - existing or new – permanently or temporarily. The Company will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information on the website www.thepbcos.com for any such change, cancellation, addition, withdrawal or modification. It is your responsibility to carefully read, agree with and accept these terms and conditions. Your continuance as a member shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions applicable from time to time. If you do not agree to (or cannot comply with) any of the terms and conditions, we encourage you to surrender/withdraw your membership.
- Benefits and offers made to you through the Programme may change or be withdrawn without prior intimation. The Company will not be responsible for any liability arising from such situations.
- The Company has the right to modify the way in which points are earned and redeemed, including the number of points earned and the value of these points, and will endeavor to notify you of any changes in advance.
- You are responsible for ensuring your correct and current email and mobile number is associated with your membership. Please notify the Company of any change in your contact details – email and mobile number. The Company will not be liable and will not be able to give or transfer any points retrospectively which you failed to accrue due to incorrect information associated to your membership, hence it is encouraged that you immediately inform us in case of any change to your information – by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For security reasons, only your personal mobile number and email address should be registered with your membership. Using a mobile number or email that belongs to someone else is not permissible. Your membership can only have one phone number and email attached to it. To ensure you receive communication from the Company, an accurate and up-to-date personal mobile number and email address is required
- If benefits, facilities or arrangements are provided or made available to a member as a result of his/her membership, such a member will be personally liable for any and all costs, taxes, surcharges, fees, charges, claims or liabilities of whatever nature arising from the provision or availability of such benefits, facilities or arrangements.
- In order to easily access your membership, points, receipts you can download the mobile application on your smart phone device which may support Android or iOS, from your application store and signing up. You are responsible for costs involved in implementing and using the the mobile application, on your mobile device. Once you download the application and login, you will have access to your points and your recent receipts and transactions.
- By enrolling in the Programme, you unconditionally grant your consent to the Company to collect, retain, use and disclose information associated with your membership your other personal information including not limited to your name, email id, addresses, contact numbers, date of birth and transaction details etc. for the following purposes:
- To ensure the efficient running of the Programme, including the accrual and redemption of points
- To provide information about the Programme
- To develop/offer new products and services
- For accounting and audit purposes
- For marketing and market research and analysis purposes
- To be disclosed as required by law
- To send you communications (or to contact you) about promotions, services, products and facilities offered by the Company
- To assist in the planning, development and implementation of the Programme
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, resulting from termination or change of, either the Programme or any of the facilities, benefits or arrangements which are made available to members.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the kingdom of Bahrain and any dispute may be referred to the courts of the respective country.
- The terms and conditions as published on the Company Website i.e. www.thepbcos.com, subject to amendment, shall be final, binding and supersede the terms and conditions herein and other information as provided in relation to the Programme.
- The membership shall always remain the property of the Company and you will only be the custodian of the same.
- Only an individual who has attained the age of 18 years, as on the day of application, is entitled for the membership of the Programme. Enrollment into the program, whether in store or online, is acceptance of the member being 18 years and above and acceptance of the overall terms and conditions of the program
- Membership is non-transferable and can only be used by you, as the authorised member. You may cancel your membership at any time by giving the Company a written notice.
- The membership to the Programme is free and the membership is not a corporate membership.
- The Membership will be allotted purely at the discretion of the management and final decisions on all matters relating to the membership shall rest with the Company.
- A member who has not transacted within a 12-month period will be deemed by the Programme as 'Inactive'. No communications will be sent to members in Inactive Status. To avoid becoming an Inactive member, ensure that you have at least one transaction within a 12-month period. Members in Inactive Status will be re-activated to Active Status as soon as they make their next transaction. The Company also reserves the right to terminate the membership of any member who has been ‘inactive’ for a 24 month period from the date of his/her last transaction involving earning or redemption of points.
- A member shall at any time hold only one valid membership in his name. If found otherwise, The Company reserves the right to cancel all memberships held by the person in his name and the points accrued cannot be redeemed.
- Earning rate of the reward points will be published and updated by us from time to time on the Company website i.e. www.thepbcos.com
- All points earned under this programme are valid for 12 months. All unused points over 12 months will expire and shall not be available for redemption. You can access your account details at any time on https://www.thepbcos.com
- Points once redeemed against a purchase can in no event be re-credited. All purchase returns must happen as per the Company terms of purchase. In the event of a purchase return by a member, a credit note will be issued against the returned item to the member. Points given on the original item will not be deducted from the member's account and as and when the member uses the credit note, he/she will not get any points.
- Your points balance cannot be pooled with the balance of any other member at any point of time.
- Points earning rate is as per the prescribed earning rate mentioned on the Company website
- Points earned for any purchase will be available for redemption within 24 hours. Post this time period, when the Points become available in your membership account, you can choose to redeem them.
- The Company reserves the right to adjust the number of Points you have accrued if the Points were accrued as a result of error or misrepresentation, negligence, terminal malfunction or for any other reason resulting in the Points being invalidly accrued.
- Members can redeem points accumulated in their accounts by visiting the website www.thepbcos.com. When the member makes a transaction, the members may choose to redeem the points in full or in part. Members need to have a complete updated profile in our system to redeem their points. If a member does not redeem the entire value of his/her points, the balance value will remain in the member's account and can be used towards the future transactions.
- Points available for redemption cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Points once redeemed cannot be used again
- If the value of the purchase you made is more than the value of the Points available in your membership account, the balance amount must be paid by the member using a valid payment method.
- Points which are not redeemed by the member will remain in his/her account for a period of 12 months from the time they were earned. Post this time period the points will expire and cannot be re-credited to the member's account.
- In case of a return transaction, a credit note will be issued to the member against the returned item. Points originally given for this item will not be deducted from the member’s account, when the member uses the credit note, he/she is not eligible to earn Points.
- Credit note will be issued in all cases of refund or return, where Points balance in your account is not sufficient to reinstate the Points earned from this invoice
The Perfect Beauty Cosmetics Bahrain reserves the right to modify, cancel or withdraw the terms and conditions at any point of time at own discretion, which inter alia includes the right to withdraw or cancel any or all of the memberships issued, refuse to award points, withdraw points, refuse the right to redeem points collected for any breach of these conditions or failure to pay for the purchases without prior notice.
OUR LOYALTY PROGRAM
Here at The Perfect Beauty Cosmetics, we have created our loyalty program with exciting and exclusive rewards to say 'thank you' to our amazing customers.
Each Reward Point equal to 0.100 BHD. (BHD is the base currency)
1 point = 0.100 BHD
How Do I Join Rewards Program?
Simply create a customer account and you will automatically become part of our program.
How do I earn loyalty points?
- New Member Registration Points - For registration at our website member will earn Points.
- Review Points - For each review, a member leaves at our website regarding our products earn Points.
- Products Points - For every purchase by a member a certain number of points is given for each product bought from us.
How do I check my loyalty points balance and redeem rewards?
Each time you shop online , you will receive our loyalty program email with your updated loyalty points balance. From our email click into your customer portal, here you can claim rewards. You can also log in from our website by clicking on our My Rewards link.
How do I use my rewards?
When you've unlock a reward, you can redeem your reward points on our payment page during checkout.